At DARDI, we specialise in the development of competitive, streamlined systems and practices that add value and reduce waste, leaving clients with Smarter, Simpler and Safer Operations.
A VALUES DRIVEN PROCESS THAT GETS RESULTS
How Things Interact & Belong
Playing for Meaningful Stakes
Reduce & Remove Unwanted Risk
Snapshots of how we’ve made Australian workplaces Simpler, Smarter and Safer.
What happens when you leverage VR to workshop your traffic management planning process? An engaging collaboration workshop resulting in Smarter, Simpler and Safer outcomes.
- Identify ‘Hot Spots’
- Design plant layout
- Design traffic flow & direction
- Visualise potential hazards in the planning phase
Allows a client to swipe and click their way through various styles/products and quickly confirm selection using VR.
- Build bill of materials for a 2 bedroom apartment in less than 11 minutes.
- Get BOQ for each material
- Build low LOD 3d Model
- Apply several colour schemes
- Review in-room at 1:1
- Helps prevent dispute/defect/rework later in the job
- Reduces waste in orders
A 360º virtual tour of their Gnangara site that can be accessed from any location.
- Familiarisation – allows people to ‘walk’ the site from their desk
- Provides clear understanding / expectations
- Could also be used for:
- Incident investigation etc. as everything is ‘in-shot’ / no blind spots
- Condition reports
- Progress Claims etc.
Site-walk a future build using VR for an immersive assessment of the site and potential hazards.
- Virtual Site Orientation
- Facilitate Risk in Design Process
- Dropped Object/Exclusion zones
- Access & Location of Muster Points
- Visualise Methodology and interface
- Identify issues such as warehousing before gear rocks up on site.